Dr. Barry Phillips MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Newburgh, IN

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2016
BEST PEDS DR HANDS FOWN!!
Dr Phillips saved my sons life! He's awesome!!My son just turned 18 sad to say we will Miss Dr Phillips.....

March 16th, 2014
Dr. Phillips was my doctor from the time I was about 2 years old until I was about 13, because I moved. He is the best doctor I have ever had and am still, 7 years later, having trouble finding a doctor I like and trust who isn't him. Wish he was still my doctor!

January 21st, 2013
excellent pediatrician
He's been our children's dr for 14 yrs & wouldn't trade him for anything. Highly professional, truly cares,

June 11th, 2012
Dr. Phillips is an amazing doctor!
Dr. Phillips makes you walk out feeling like the best parent ever. He always has time to answer any question I have. He communicates so well with my daughter asking her the questions he wants to answers to. She loves him! If I could have rated him higher, I would have. No one compares to Dr. Barry!

June 6th, 2012
very caring doctor
Dr. Phillips really cares about his patients and their health. His staff is also very helpful with answering questions. I really appreciate their after hours, as well. It's nice to be able to take our sick child in on the weekends, if needed.

November 1st, 2011
Love him!!
Dr Phillips is wonderful! We feel very blessed to have him handle our daughters health care. He truley cares about them and it shows that this is more than just a job to him. I only wish that he could be our doctor too! :)

October 11th, 2011
My son just turned 15 and has seen Dr. Phillips since he was 2. I hate to think of the day when my son will be too old to continue seeing a pediatrician and has to pick another doctor. I will be forever grateful for the care and attention Dr. Phillips has given us.

September 7th, 2011
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Phillips goes above and beyond. He is caring, gentle, funny, and very knowledgable. When we were brand new parents, he would make suggestions (e.g. when to start solid foods) and then explain why. I never felt lectured or pressured and I appreciated him helping us make informed decisions as parents.

May 5th, 2010
Best Doctor my Kids have ever had!
Dr Phillips is caring, compassionate and always there when needed. I have special needs children and he has always diagnosed them accurately and took well care of them. If I could give him 100 stars I would have!Teresa Baity

October 12th, 2009
Greatest Pediatrician
Dr. Phillips is one of the kindest, gentlest, and funniest people in general and it is magnified as a pediatrician. We moved from the area and out only regret was that we could not take him with us. There is none better than him. He is knowledgable, compassionate, and my daughter felt completely at ease with him. He is always available when needed and has a smile on his face...even after a long hard day. I would recommend Dr. Phillips to anyone who wants the very best for their child/ren. You cannot do better. His office staff and collegues are fantastic as well.

July 12th, 2016