A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Solomon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scott Solomon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Barry Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Solomon practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.