Dr. Barry Sadegi MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Oak Brook, IL

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2013
Dr Sadegi is very kind and thorough.. I always felt that he cared about me as a patient. His diagnoses of me were spot on, even thought he could not do the surgery himself, I plan on using him as my gynecologist until he retires.

September 17th, 2011
Follow up for test results? Are you kidding me?
Like some of the other reviews here, I feel Dr. Sadegi completely milks the insurance companies. I went in for a pap - that's IT! He ended up doing a FULL physical, made rude and unnecessary comments throughout my visit and ordered a ton of tests for no reason. Better yet, I had to make an office visit (by this I mean the doctor and I actually sit in his OFFICE)to receive my test results - even if they are normal. Yup, another way to bill the insurance company. I will not be going back to this doctor for a thing.

February 15th, 2011
Best experiece
Dr. Sadegi was my Dr. for my 2nd pregnancy. I had a high risk pregnancy. He took very good care of me and my baby. I felt like his care and concern were grandfather like. I delivered a healthy baby with no complications in my pregnancy or delivery. Now, in my third pregnancy I wish I lived in the area again so he could be my doctor again.

December 16th, 2010
The BEST Dr. Ever!!!! HANDS DOWN
I feel I need to post this because I came across this website and seen some ridiculous comments about terrific dr. It has been an amazing experience being a patient of Dr. Sadegi. He is very kind, caring and most important knowledgeable. I have been to many Dr.s due to a condition I have and have never came across a more thorough Dr. EVER!!! He was fantastic during my pregnancy and though I was high risk he always made sure everything was going just as it should and explained all things with great detail. I often tell him that he cannot retire because then I will be lost again with no Dr. Dr's like him are very hard to come by and when I saw he accepted medicaid(public aid) I was shocked! How blessed would one be to have such an amazing Dr. while on public aid. Being that I was on public aid at one time I experienced some horrible dr.s that are out there. The 5 hour waiting, rude attitudes, poor quality of care etc... To those who have a problem with this Dr. I would say they need to examine themselves. It's not often you find such a wonderful individual and if you qualify to see him for free or a very limited cost you should consider yourself very lucky.... Dr. Sadegi is the BEST Dr. EVER!!!!

June 18th, 2010
Went to Dr. Sadegi to get treatment for an irregular period and was correctly diagnosed with PCOS. However, was treated with overly aggressive and unnecessary surgery that is widely considered ineffective and inappropriate for this condition that was cured with simple drug therapy 4 years later. Dr. Sadegi's surgery did nothing but cause pain and problems and did nothing to ease the symtoms or cure the root problem. Dr. Sadegi has a self-righteous attitude and was very condescending toward me as a patient. Lastly, he charges $20 per page for medical records to be forwarded to a new doctor.

December 21st, 2016