A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sadler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Todd Sadler MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry T. Sadler practice?
- Dr. Barry Sadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sadler practices Urology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Hudson Urologists.