A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sakowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sakowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sakowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sakowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Hal Sakowitz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Sakowitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Sakowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Sakowitz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Internists and Paramus Pulmonologists.