A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sanders has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Sanders practice?
- Dr. Barry Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Gastroenterologists.