A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sandoval, OPHTHALMOLOGIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sandoval, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Macular Degeneration
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Sandoval MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Barry Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sandoval practices Ophthalmology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Issaquah Ophthalmologists.