A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Savits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Savits is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Savits, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savits graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Savits practice?
Dr. Barry Savits practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.