A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Savits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Savits is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Savits, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savits graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Sorrel Savits MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Savits practice?
- Dr. Barry Savits has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barry Savits practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.