inactive

Barry S Savits MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 6th, 2011
Stay away
All reviews about this guy is total fake. This doctor is total jerk and dishonest pig you see it from the moment you step into his place. He is here just to take your money and not to help. Stay away, stay away.

August 31st, 2010
amazing doctor
Dr. Savits was amazing and so supportive. He diagnosed me in 5 minutes or less. When we found out what my problem was he was so supportive with helping me find what treatment was best for me. He even gave me a referral to help me find the right doctor, to help me on my way to recovery.

June 30th, 2010
Sometimes you get what you pay for....
...and other times you don't. I had a procedure done at Savits office and had to have it fixed by another doctor. When I approached them about a refund for a service paid for but never received, I was denied. In addition he was very unprofessional and rude. I will never recommend or revisit Dr. Savits or his office.