A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Scanlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Scanlon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scanlon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Barry Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Scanlon practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.