A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Scanlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Scanlon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Scanlon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scanlon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Barry Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Scanlon practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.