A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schanzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schanzer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schanzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Schanzer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanzer graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schanzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Mark Schanzer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Schanzer practice?
- Dr. Barry Schanzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Schanzer practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.