A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schnall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnall
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schnall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Schnall, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schnall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Schnall MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barry Schnall practice?
- Dr. Barry Schnall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barry Schnall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Jenkintown Physiatrists.