A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schnall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Schnall, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schnall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Schnall MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barry Schnall practice?
- Dr. Barry Schnall has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Schnall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Physiatrists.