A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Schwartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Barry Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Schwartz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors and Huntington Beach General Practitioners.