A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Schwartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Barry Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Schwartz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.