Dr. Barry Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
office / hospital visit
he was professional and delightful very imformative and showed that he cared for his patients .........also liked how he always remembered my name

December 15th, 2015
After having a bad experience with my previous Doctor , now I thank God and Dr. Schwartz . This Doctor is the best , he listens , cares and very professional and I would proudly recommend him to others . Also I do like his staff's kindly , polite and friendly attitudes in both his office and Urgent Care very much . Thank you Doctor Schwartz , wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year .

October 16th, 2015
TYHE BEST DOCTOR I EVER SEE.

October 6th, 2015
I am so happy and plessed with Dr. Schwartz

May 11th, 2015
Recommended
Dr. Schwartz is a a very kind and understanding doctor. He takes time to listen to your ailments and concerns. It took me a while to find a good doctor since moving to California, and I would recommend him to anyone.

May 9th, 2015
I love him. i have been seeing him for over 20 years now.

April 1st, 2015
I always see Sheri the PA in his office. She is very pleasant and spends time with me discussing my concerns.

December 1st, 2014
Would not recommend
Initially I thought Dr. Schwartz and his staff were going to be great; but after 2 years of him being my elderly mother’s PCP we came to realize her file being misplaced when I would call with questions, no test result follow ups, the doctor answering non emergency cell phone calls during appointments, and an unorganized office atmosphere with files stacked everywhere, was the norm rather than the exception. Finally, when it took 2 weeks to get a prescription refill for her blood pressure medicine (the pharmacy had to give me an emergency 3 day supply to gap her supply) culminating in one of the office workers hanging up on me because I was getting frustrated with the lack of response to our repeated requests, we decided it was time to change doctors. Dr. Schwartz is very personable and probably very knowledgeable, but between the office staff’s disorganization and his lack of professionalism during appointments I had very little confidence that he was following my mother’s care very carefully.

October 13th, 2014
3 Weeks for an Appointment...
I've been seeing Dr. Barry for over 15 years. As of a couple of months, I've always been able to get same day or next day appointments with either Dr. Barry or Nurse Sherry. Not anymore! The office staff didn't even ask why I wanted to see the Dr. -she just kept repeating 3 weeks. This is horrible!! She did mention I could go to Urgent Care -It just doesn't make sense to go into a room filled with urgently ill/contagious individuals just to get a referral. So if you want to spend an undetermined amount of time in an infectious urgent care -sign-up for Dr. Barry Schwartz. Because you won't be seeing him unless you can predict 3 weeks out when you will need to see the Dr.

February 17th, 2014
Great doctor!

October 30th, 2013
Refreshing
I have an uber complicated medical profile. Dr. Schwartz & staff are always compassionate, they listen and they are not stingy with referrals like some (Kaiser) places. If you are new to the area or just looking for a change you can test drive this doctor at his urgent care office before making him your GP. That's how the Universe worked it out for my family and we're all grateful.

July 31st, 2013
no recomendation
he did not pay attention to my problem, rush me out, staff really lazy, waited too long, DONT GO THERE