A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Seibel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Seibel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seibel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scott Seibel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Seibel practice?
- Dr. Barry Seibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Seibel practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.