A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Seidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Seidman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Seidman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- General Urology
- Inflatable Penis Prosthesis
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
- Prostiva (TUNA)-in office
- Sexual Dysfunction Physiological
- Unrinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seidman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- The Stone Center Of New Jersey
- Overlook Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seidman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Seidman practice?
Dr. Barry Seidman practices Urology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ.
See Summit Urologists.