A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James Sell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Sell practice?
- Dr. Barry Sell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sell practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors.