Family Physicians
1255 Viscaya Pkwy
Ste 200
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-574-1988
Locations and availability (3)

by Trimble on Aug 8th, 2014

I am so happy that Dr.Sell. is my Primary Dr.. He is kind soft spoken, keeps me. relaxed, takes time to listen to my concerns. The best bedside manner. And sometimes I hear a great cute joke to have a good laugh...that's such a treat in this stressful world. I hope to have him my Dr. til I no longer need one. Glad I found him when I came to Fl. ShirleyAnnT.

Jun 6th, 2014

|  National Sales Manager  |  show details
by Charles Fitzgerald on Dec 15th, 2013

I asked for a full physical since moving from Columbus, OH. I ma 53 years old and he did not do a prostate exam, my blood work which should have been done a week before my visit was done afterwards and wa stood if I did not hear anything from his staff everything was ok. Not the type of service I would expect. Maybe I was spoiled by my doctor on Columbus. I asked twice to have my ears cleaned out due to wax and ringing and as not done. Changed doctors and he finally went over my test results from my physical. I also dropped off a image disc for him to review which was never down. Dropped off at the front desk after having to pay $10.00 for the disc and to have nothing done was disappointing. Turns out the disc indicated i should see an Ear, nose and throat specialist which my new doctor setup.

by Howie on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr Sell has been our family physician for over 30 years. I haven't met a more caring and knowledgeable gentleman/physician.