Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Sep 15th, 2015

Overall he is a good doctor with a nice bedside manner. It is not easy sometimes to get an appointment there, but not as bad as many places. Wait times are avg. but he seems to care and has been at this for a long time. He listens and gives feedback, so he is old school.

by ursula wesley on Aug 11th, 2015

very caring and capable doctor. I suspect he will take a well deserved retirement before we are ready to give him up!

National Sales Manager show details National Sales Manager
by Charles Fitzgerald on Dec 15th, 2013

I asked for a full physical since moving from Columbus, OH. I ma 53 years old and he did not do a prostate exam, my blood work which should have been done a week before my visit was done afterwards and wa stood if I did not hear anything from his staff everything was ok. Not the type of service I would expect. Maybe I was spoiled by my doctor on Columbus. I asked twice to have my ears cleaned out due to wax and ringing and as not done. Changed doctors and he finally went over my test results from my physical. I also dropped off a image disc for him to review which was never down. Dropped off at the front desk after having to pay $10.00 for the disc and to have nothing done was disappointing. Turns out the disc indicated i should see an Ear, nose and throat specialist which my new doctor setup.

by Howie on Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr Sell has been our family physician for over 30 years. I haven't met a more caring and knowledgeable gentleman/physician.