A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Severs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Severs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Severs graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Severs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Severs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Severs practice?
- Dr. Barry Severs has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Severs practices Anesthesiology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Anesthesiologists.