Dr. Bahram Shah-Hosseini MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Providence, RI

September 10th, 2015
"Probably Nothing"
I saw Dr. Barry Shah a couple of times while I was a student at Brown University. The first visit was for a normal obygn annual exam. The second visit was a couple of months after having a cyst burst on my ovary, with pain on the same ovary. Dr. Shah gave me an ultrasound, but had difficulty locating my ovary (I'm fairly tall). He eventually GAVE UP and said my pain was "probably nothing". Fast forward a couple of months, my NEW gynecologist checks out my ovary, locates it, and finds that my fallopian tube is filled with fluid in addition to a couple of other issues that definitely weren't new. Given that Dr. Shah completely disregarded my concerns, neglected to even TRY to investigate the issue, and failed to diagnose some of my more persistent issues, I HIGHLY recommend that anyone considering him as a physician move on. His secretary staff is also really, really slow. I'm still waiting to have a form to have my documents sent over to my new obgyn.

November 5th, 2012
Staff not professional
Ive been a patient of Dr Barry Shah for over 5 years. I feel the profession Staff in his office is non existent. I feel like its time to change doctor due to staff and doctor lack of attention.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr Shah is an awesome doctor.
I was recommended to Dr Shah over nine years. I have since recommended everyone I know. He makes you feel comfortable and educated you. Dr Shah staff is very nice, personable with patient and are very welcoming.