A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shaktman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Shaktman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shaktman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Induced Hypothermia
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaktman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaktman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Shaktman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Shaktman practice?
- Dr. Barry Shaktman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Shaktman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.