A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Shuman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shuman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shuman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Shuman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Shuman practice?
- Dr. Barry Shuman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Shuman practices Urology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Urologists.