A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shurman, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shurman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shurman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Shurman MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Shurman practice?
- Dr. Barry Shurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Shurman practices Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.