A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shurman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shurman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shurman, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shurman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shurman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Shurman MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Shurman practice?
- Dr. Barry Shurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Shurman practices Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.