A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sidorow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sidorow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Preventive Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidorow graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sidorow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidorow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Sidorow practice?
Dr. Barry Sidorow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange Highlands, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Hinsdale Internists and Hinsdale Cardiologists.