A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sidorow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sidorow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidorow
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidorow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sidorow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Preventive Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidorow graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sidorow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Sidorow MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Sidorow practice?
- Dr. Barry Sidorow has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Sidorow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Internists and Hinsdale Cardiologists.