A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Skeist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Skeist, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Skeist graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Skeist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skeist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Skeist practice?
Dr. Barry Skeist practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Troy, PA.
See Sayre Radiologists.