A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sloan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Stuart Sloan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Barry Sloan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sloan practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.