A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sloan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sloan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Sloan practice?
Dr. Barry Sloan practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.