Dr. Barry Sloan DO Patient Reviews

October 6th, 2016
Best Primary Care!
I think he a very good doctor the best ever. I'm going back.

September 10th, 2016
Best Doctor
I have known Dr. Sloan, for over 16 years. He is not only my doctor but my confidant & friend, or more like family. He is a doctor that is very thorough he gets all the facts, test & even other doctors opinions. He has been treating me for the past 10 years. For multiple herniated disc.degenerative disc disease, nerve damage & arthritis in all my joints. He helpful educating and I can,t say enough good about him.

August 8th, 2016
waiting room is used to make you wait, wait, wait 4hrs not uncommon. When it comes to Doctors He is a regular oxy-moron

August 1st, 2016
Past patient
Staff are beyond rude. Wait times can exceed 4 hours. But when fiends of staff come in they get right in without wait time. Office manager is the worst.she finds patients that she routinely harrasss.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Barry Sloan
Dr. Sloan is a wonderful doctor he has helped me tremendously with my pain and so many different ways I'm a mother and I need to be mobile he has helped me become mobile again his staff are so nice I love all the girls and they are really nice to my kids you do have to wait for a little bit but he's a very good doctor and his staff are the best

May 10th, 2016
Dr B is an awesome Doc!
I have been with Dr B for 3 years now. I honestly couldn't ask for a more compassionate understanding doctor. The wait time is long. However that's because he takes his time with each patient, insuring a proper diagnosis.He makes certain to go through everything new and old with my injuries every single time. This man literally has answered me in the middle of the night! Before DR B , I wasn't enjoying life I was simple existing in it. He has given me my life back!

January 11th, 2016
Unacceptable
If you are thinking about going to this doctor, DON'T!!!! He doesn't pay attention to you when your talking to him, not even when you are answering his questions. It feels like everything else is more important, computer games,music, phone calls from other patients or Doctors. Be prepared to wait a ridiculous amount of time. My last appointment was scheduled at 4:00pm, I got out of there at 9:45pm. He discharges people for ridiculous reasons. The worst part about this is there are no doctors to go to so we patients have to take this and it is so wrong!!!!

November 11th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Always goes the extra mile to help patients. Up to date on all new procedures and medications. Also natural methods.

October 18th, 2015
Pill pusher
The first time on my interview with Barry Sloan he told me he does back round checks and if u have a criminal background he can't see you I been receiving pain management for 5 years already and wanted to change doctors I was referred to Barry Sloan through word of mouth and he interrogated me like I was a criminal and told me he can't see me cause I have a criminal background which was 35 years ago and then gave me a discharge letter slandering my character he just don't I'm getting a lawyer for this. And I know a few people there with criminal records and he's treating them and turned me away and I been in crucial pain for 2 months.

September 15th, 2015
Very unkept, makes you shut up and wait until he is ready for you, falls asleep on you. Turns what should be a half an hour appointment into three hours. ABSOLUTELY NO BED SIDE MANNER!!! I honestly wouldn't send my worst enemy to this so called Doctor

September 4th, 2015
one in a million doctor
One of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen! And I have seen hundreds. Sincerely cares for me and shows much sympathy for all I have been through and am still fighting. I suffer from so many ailments-I am a doctor's dream. But, Dr. Sloan just wants me to get the best care possible for my conditions. I just wish the DEA would stop hassling doctors as they are making it difficult for genuinely sick patients like myself to get treatment that works for us. So many doctors are afraid of being hassled that they are afraid to medicate patients. The pill epidemic caused this problem and patients have to start fighting back to get the quality care we used to from doctors. This does not have anything to do with Dr. Sloan, though. He does what he has to for the patient first, without fear of the DEA. He has a great bedside manner. I am a tough woman, but inside I am crying and afraid of the disease I have and the other ailments that torment me daily. Dr. Sloan always eases that fear with his remarkable sense of humor and genuine human compassion. Thanks Dr. Sloan. I love you for helping me.

July 23rd, 2015
I saw Dr. Sloan only a few times, it was a nightmare. My blood pressure was high, and my mood was affected for the day due to the appointment. Each time I waited a ridiculously extensive amount of time, over 3 hours each time and 5 hours the last time. The first glance of Dr. Sloan sets you back. He is completely disheveled, with wrinkled clothes hanging off of him, pants that have to be 5 times too large, held up by suspenders, shirt half tucked in, messy hair, a hoard of plastic bags with a lot of "Stuff". He makes calles during the appointment, he called a patient during my appointment to tell him he was discharging him because a drug test came back positive with illegal drugs. He called another doctor and discussed a patients medical history, and diagnosis as well. He eats during appointments, spitting as he talks, and the odor from the food is so over powering. During the physical part of the exam, he pushed and pulled me in all directions without ease or a concern that he would hurt me. It brought me to tears. He goes thru emails and will cut you off to listen to voicemails or answer a cell call. Shockingly He has even fallen asleep during my appointment, he dozed off for a few seconds I called his name a few times and got up and shook his shoulder. If it was not for his assistant Brony pushing him along and intervening the wait time would be longer. The officer girls changed the amount of appointments per hour he had to try to alleviate the wait time to 3 patients an hour. But The wait time is still ridiculous. The last appointment I had he had 2 new patients scheduled for the same time as mine, an hour each minimum, We were told by his assistant , But it was about an hour and 20 minutes each with 6 patients waiting besides the new patients. With that backup you would think he would have pushed the rest of us along, he did not, at about the 3 hour point more patients started to arrive for their appointments. The amount of arguing and complaining was at a loud uproar. When a statement was made from an aggitated ofc staff to a patient who was complaining, everyone can go ahead and keep complaining because when Dr. Sloan gets angry enough he will walk out and there will not be a doctor to see them and write their scripts. What will they do then? Im not a complaining kind of patient but people need to be warned about Dr. Sloan, He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Reguarding the wait time he spent with me was spent talking on personal and other business calls, emails, text messages, eating, or a nap. While speaking with the other aggitated patients in the office this is his normal behavior. I feel I can not express in words enough to anyone considering on using Dr. Sloan to keep looking, as hard as it was to find another doctor to use it was worth it to not have to go back and wait in that office to see him again. Truly the best doctor I have ever seen was Dr. Dov Rand, whose practice this is, is being ruined by Dr. Sloan. Dr Rand built his practice to a success and it has gone down hill since he has taken his hiatus. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR FAITHFUL PATIENTS DR. RAND.