A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smoger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smoger, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smoger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Smoger MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smoger practice?
- Dr. Barry Smoger has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Smoger practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and West Chester Radiologists.