A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smoger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smoger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smoger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smoger, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smoger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Smoger MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smoger practice?
- Dr. Barry Smoger has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Smoger practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Quakertown Radiologists.