A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smoger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smoger, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smoger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smoger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smoger practice?
Dr. Barry Smoger practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.