A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smoger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smoger, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smoger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Richard Smoger MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smoger practice?
- Dr. Barry Smoger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barry Smoger practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Phoenixville Radiologists.