A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Snyder, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Snyder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- St Mary Med Ctr, Langhorne, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Snyder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Barry Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Snyder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Surgeons.