inactive

Barry J Sobel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 11th, 2014
Patient
Dr Barry Sobel is extremely arrogant. I agree with the previous opinion if you do not agree with him beware. Short fuse!!

September 15th, 2011
A FINE PHYSICIAN
I felt Dr Sobel cared about ME more than most doctors and took the time to explain everything to me. He also helped me in ways many other doctors simply did not seem to know how to and he knew alot more about my problems than any other doctor I had met before. I would recommend him as a kidney doctor to anyone who wanted a very good one.

August 1st, 2011
HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST
Dr Sobel is an honest and caring physician who is a expert doctor. He is a very strong patient advocate. He will always be truthful but will not simply tell the patient just what they want to hear. Unlike one other reviewer I feel Dr Sobel is very honest with his patients and tells them the truth. At least one person might felt this is arrogance, but I disagree. In reality it is simply honesty. He has a very kind bedside manner and often finds diagnoses that others have missed. He is very thorough and spends a lot of time with his patients who need it. I know of many patients who had seen many other doctors, who would have died without Dr Sobel's expert care.

April 28th, 2011
Dr. Sobel is arrogant and condescending. He is intelligent however he is always right. Beware if you are not on the same side as this doctor.