A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Solcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Solcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Solcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solcher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Solcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry W Solcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Solcher practice?
- Dr. Barry Solcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Solcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Orthopedic Surgeons.