A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Spector is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Spector, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Spector has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Spector MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Spector practice?
- Dr. Barry Spector has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Spector practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Clearwater, FL.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians, Lancaster Pediatric Specialists, and Lancaster Pediatricians.