A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Spoonamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Spoonamore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Spoonamore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoonamore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Spoonamore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Spoonamore MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Spoonamore practice?
- Dr. Barry Spoonamore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Spoonamore practices Surgery near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, KY and Harrodsburg, KY.
See Danville Surgeons.