Dr. Barry Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2016
Dr. Stein's office is open Saturday mornings 8:30 to 11:30. So appreciated.

December 8th, 2016
I am sorry to have to write a very negative review of Dr Stein.

April 13th, 2014
Disappointed
I used to think he was a caring family doctor. I was wrong. He can be very charming, but it is an act. Worst experience I have ever had at a doctor's office. There are better doctors out there.

April 29th, 2013
If you can't take a Dr. With a great since of humor ,he is not for you. He is a very caring dr, but will let you have it if you are not doing what you are suppose to be doing. When I was in hospital several times, he made sure that I was taken care of and made sure all my questions were answered. and he is right if you can't wait 30 min, then you need to see another dr. He is spending time like he should be with his other patients. I don't think anyone would want him to run in and out in 5 min.

September 9th, 2012
Dr Stein
I have had the honor of seeing Doctor Stein work in the hospital with his patients. Mot doctors spend less than 5 minutes and are in and out again. Doctor Stein has always impressed me with his thoroughness, and detailed review of each person he cares for. He reviews labwork, test reults and asks staff for their input, in a way few doctors do anymore. Hats off to you ssir!

September 7th, 2012
agressive
After being kept waiting a considerable period I complained to the practice manager, I was then keep waiting a further 20 minutes to meet the ego himself, he was rude and aggressive and basically told me that if I didn't want to wait 30 minutes to see him in future that i should find another doctor. Who does this guy think he is ?

March 2nd, 2012
Worse doctor do not use
This guy is by far the worse person for treatment ,no manners ,not knowledgable ,very dangerious to prescribe drugs without testing ,you have to know what test you need cause you cant count on his knowledge for treatment

November 21st, 2011
great dr

December 12th, 2008
Dr Stein has been my physician for more than 20 years and I would never change. I am a very difficult patient, not because of personality (maybe) but b He is ecause I have so many health problems. He takes wnderful care of me and has saved my life on many occassions. Of course he calls me "idiot" when I don't follow his instructions! He is a kind and caring physician who you can talk to. Credo's to Dr Barry Ivor Stein.