A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Stewart is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Stewart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Arthur Stewart MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Barry Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Stewart practices Emergency Medicine near La Follette, TN.
See La Follette Emergency Physicians.