A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Barry Tenenouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Tenenouser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Tenenouser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenouser graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tenenouser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry M Tenenouser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Tenenouser practice?
- Dr. Barry Tenenouser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Tenenouser practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors and Pittsburgh Family Physicians.