A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Ashley County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Vincent Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry V. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Barry Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Thompson practices Family Medicine near Crossett, AR.
See Crossett Family Physicians.