A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Tillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Tillman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Tillman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tillman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverland Medical Center
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Forrest Tillman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry F. Tillman practice?
- Dr. Barry Tillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Tillman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Vidalia, LA.
See Vidalia Internists and Vidalia Pulmonologists.