A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Tom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Tom MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Tom practice?
- Dr. Barry Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Tom practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.