Disappointed! show details Disappointed!
by AJ on Aug 12th, 2015

I've been a patient here for 2 years, Dr Troyan himself is smart and took time to listen to my extensive medical history but he seems to be more of a geriatric focus. He put off many of my issues for later because he seemed overwhelmed with all my problems and preferred to refer me to someone else as much as he could. He's great for basic care but not if you have serious or rare chronic illnesses. Wait time is very long and the staff are very slow to do referrals, you have to bug them several times or go in person in order to get a referral put through. He recently joined another practice and sent a letter to me. About a month later I set up an appt for pain management, we got called back saying he no longer takes our insurance! It would have been nice to get a call or letter letting us know about that instead of waiting for us to set an appointment to tell me and dropping me in the middle of a health issue, he cut off my pain prescription and didn't bother to let me know to find another PCP to manage my referrals to my many specialists I see, extremely unprofessional! Now I am in bad pain hoping some Dr who knows nothing about my health can help me out. Not cool.