Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Disappointed! show details Disappointed!
by AJ on Aug 12th, 2015

I've been a patient here for 2 years, Dr Troyan himself is smart and took time to listen to my extensive medical history but he seems to be more of a geriatric focus. He put off many of my issues for later because he seemed overwhelmed with all my problems and preferred to refer me to someone else as much as he could. He's great for basic care but not if you have serious or rare chronic illnesses. Wait time is very long and the staff are very slow to do referrals, you have to bug them several times or go in person in order to get a referral put through. He recently joined another practice and sent a letter to me. About a month later I set up an appt for pain management, we got called back saying he no longer takes our insurance! It would have been nice to get a call or letter letting us know about that instead of waiting for us to set an appointment to tell me and dropping me in the middle of a health issue, he cut off my pain prescription and didn't bother to let me know to find another PCP to manage my referrals to my many specialists I see, extremely unprofessional! Now I am in bad pain hoping some Dr who knows nothing about my health can help me out. Not cool.

Not worth the aggravation. show details Not worth the aggravation.
by Earnest T. Bass on Jul 1st, 2015

Very long wait time. Talks to you in a condescending manner. If you are with a patient who has the appointment,don't dare ask him a question,he will tear you a new one. Says he deserves to get paid to answer your question!!! Prescribes a medicine,and when you have a side effect,tells you to go back to your previous doctor,that your problem is not "his specialty"/ WTF !!! Save yourself the aggravation.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Troyan has been a fine physician to me for years. Nice guy. Smart guy. I know a good doctor when I see one. :)Sincerely,Dr. Ron

by CONSTANCE W on Mar 28th, 2009 on yahoo.com

in addition to the preceeding good reviews I would like to add that I have been a patient of Dr. Troyan for about 10 years. When I first came to him I was very sick. I had been to more that one hospital on emergency basis with vital signs crashing, was told that I had a "virus".Visited many specialists and I was still sick. It's not always a long wait but I bring a good book with me just in case.

Nov 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor. Knows his patients. Takes enough time to get it right. Worth the waiting time.

Aug 1st, 2005 on yahoo.com

I strongly agree: Dr. Troyan works hard to help each patient, and adjusts his "bedside manner" to each person. he is always up tpo date and will listen to the patient to get all the story.

May 4th, 2005 on yahoo.com

great doctor all around: Dr. Troyan is a great doctor, he is very personable and up to date on his services. He is easy to talk to and very upfront and honest about procedures and new medicines on the market and their effects.