General Practitioner, Internists

Spring Branch West
1140 Business Center Dr
Houston, TX 77043
800-419-6679
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Troyan has been a fine physician to me for years. Nice guy. Smart guy. I know a good doctor when I see one. :)Sincerely,Dr. Ron

by CONSTANCE W on Mar 28th, 2009 on yahoo.com

in addition to the preceeding good reviews I would like to add that I have been a patient of Dr. Troyan for about 10 years. When I first came to him I was very sick. I had been to more that one hospital on emergency basis with vital signs crashing, was told that I had a "virus".Visited many specialists and I was still sick. It's not always a long wait but I bring a good book with me just in case.

Nov 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor. Knows his patients. Takes enough time to get it right. Worth the waiting time.

Aug 1st, 2005 on yahoo.com

I strongly agree: Dr. Troyan works hard to help each patient, and adjusts his "bedside manner" to each person. he is always up tpo date and will listen to the patient to get all the story.

May 4th, 2005 on yahoo.com

great doctor all around: Dr. Troyan is a great doctor, he is very personable and up to date on his services. He is easy to talk to and very upfront and honest about procedures and new medicines on the market and their effects.