A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Uhl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Uhl, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Uhl has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uhl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan