A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Uhl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Uhl, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Uhl has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Uhl MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Uhl practice?
- Dr. Barry Uhl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Uhl practices Radiation Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Oncologists.