A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ungerleider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ungerleider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ungerleider
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungerleider graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ungerleider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pemiscot Memorial Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Irwin Ungerleider DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Ungerleider practice?
- Dr. Barry Ungerleider has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Ungerleider practices Emergency Medicine near Hayti, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, MO and West Plains, MO.
See Hayti Emergency Physicians.