A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Uretsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uretsky
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uretsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Uretsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Low Cardiac Output
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Uretsky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Uretsky practice?
- Dr. Barry Uretsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Uretsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.