A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Uretsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Uretsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Low Cardiac Output
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry Uretsky practice?
Dr. Barry Uretsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.