A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Uretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Uretsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Uretsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Low Cardiac Output
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Uretsky MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Uretsky practice?
- Dr. Barry Uretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Uretsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.