Internist, Neurologists
Video profile
1717 Harper Rd
Beckley, WV 25801
304-252-4222
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very pleased with the care I get at Vaught Neurology  |  show details
by Ellen M. on Apr 21st, 2014

I don't have any problems with him or the other providers in his practice. They have always been kind and attentive every time. If I had a complaint, it's that I see the nurse practitioners more than the doctor himself, but then again, maybe it's a good thing, being indicative of my continuing progress. He almost always stops by when I am being seen by another provider, and he's always available for questions, etc. I feel he is trustworthy and reliable, and knows what he's doing. All in all, I am happy with the care he provides.

|  Did not make it past front office staff  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Waited 2 months for first appointment. Drove one hour to office. Was running 10 minutes late so called office and left message letting staff know. When I arrived, front office staff (she had short black hair) was incredibly rude with poor body language and rude tone of voice, telling me she did not get the message and was unsure if the doctor would even bother to see me now. Her demeanor ALONE was enough for me to turn around and leave immediately. I did not bother to see the doctor. If THIS is the kind of people he hires to represent him, I have no interest in being his patient. Drove one hour straight back home. WILL NOT ever see this doctor, nor recommend him, and will let my referring doctor know of my experience.

|  No good  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

This doctor was rude. Seem not to care about the needs of patient. The receptionist was nice. However, rest of the staff were not friendly.

|  Not for me!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr Vaught is very rude and unresponsive to my needs as a patient. He would not let me get a word in edge wise and did not seem to care about my concerns. I got so frustrated with him that I left his office in tears!! Will not got back!!!!!!!!

|  Rude and impatient  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Vaught was very rude and interrupted me multiple times. He wouldn't allow me to answer the questions he had just asked me. It seemed as he didn't care about my health concerns as i am proactive about my health care and like to have questions answered. I will never return to see him.

|  THE BEST NEUROLOGIST IN BECKLEY, WV  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2010

If you are looking for a GREAT NEUROLOGIST ONE WHO is CONCERNED, CARING and WILLING TO LISTEN about your HEALTH ISSUES.PLEASE get an appointment or referral today with Dr. Barry K. Vaught. I went to another Neurologist before visiting and getting a referral to Dr. Vaught and it seemed like I was just being a guineau pig/someone to test out new medications on. The doctor I was going to kept switching me from medication to medication to medication without helping me. Doctor Vaught LISTENED to what I was saying and what I told him about the other Neurologist had done and I am finally getting straightened out with my medical problem slowely but surely.THANKS---DOCTOR VAUGHT---YOU ARE THE GREATEST.