Dr. Barry Veazey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 28th, 2016
Personable & Competent
He did surgery on my knee and shoulder with excellent results. Almost everyone I know goes to him and all think he is great. His staff couldn't be nicer.

April 1st, 2015
Find another doctor....not this guy.
This guy could have left my sons arm deformed for life had i not of seen the ten day X-rays myself. He should have pinned the broken radius and did not. I have had to take my son to two other doctors who both agreed immediately that a horrible job was done trying to manually set a completely broken radius. Find another doctor.

June 5th, 2013
Beware
I attended a visit with my mother who had sustained a knee injury. Dr Veasey may be board certified, but his people skills are absent. My mother who was in crutches was offered a wheel chair to ease the process to get x rays done. When we were seen by Dr. Veasey the first out of his mouth was I have never seen a 40 yr old woman in a wheel chair for this type if injury. X rays apparently did not indicate a fracture or tear of any kind. He went on to say that he would request an MRI. To get a better picture of injury. He further stated that she should not be feeling any pain. That was the last thing I needed to hear. How can you say what a person actually feels. We didn't wait for the order to get MRI. We promptly left afterwards while he may be a Specialist my mother was a paying patient. We aren't obligated to see him again, we have the right to choose a Doctor that will make us feel comfortable and is trustworthy. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. Staff was very very nice. He should learn from them.

October 27th, 2012
Abnormal Personality Characteristics
Be careful if you this is your choice for surgery.

June 7th, 2012
Life Saving Diagnosis
Grandson was sent home from the local emergency room and wife told to give him some pain medicine. Later that day when the medicine would not stop the pain my Wife called Dr Veazey and he practically diagnosed Septic Hip over the phone. A condition that if not operated on immediately could have meant the Loss of my Grandson's Hip and a life in a wheel chair from the age of 4. Needless to say I am VERY HAPPY with this Doctor.

October 12th, 2011
A very happy patient
I have recommened this surgeon.

November 3rd, 2010
Bad Doctor
broke wrist and sent to Dr. Veazey by emergency room staff. Cast put on and taken off - no follow up. Had persistent pain and went back told I needed a cortisone shot. Went to another dr. who sent me for an MRI and found torn cartilage and ligament which required surgery because of the long amount of time between injury and proper treatment. Don't use this doctor!!!!!!