A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Feldman practice?
Dr. Barry Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.