A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry William Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Barry Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.