A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Holcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Holcomb, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Holcomb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Wayne Holcomb FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Barry Holcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Holcomb practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Pulmonologists.