A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans