A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Wayne Jordan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Barry Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Jordan practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Family Physicians.