A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Wayne Jordan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Barry Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Jordan practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Family Physicians.