A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levine, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry William Levine MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Levine practice?
- Dr. Barry Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Levine practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.