A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rubin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry William Rubin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Barry Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Rubin practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.