A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rubin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rubin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Rubin practice?
Dr. Barry Rubin practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.